For the win.
r***@yahoo.ca
2019-04-14 00:52:39 UTC
Tis I Rick Sobie, your worst nightmare, come to inform you that I just beat this game.

Get yourself a stiff drink, sit down or lay down, so you don't have far to fall.

I should write a poem or something so lets see what I can come up with...

At times when people search for truth
it seems forever out of reach
every stone we turn over
leads to one out of reach

At times when we are up against it
and things around us seem so dire
remember there are those like us
who are Silver Golden sex on fire.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8vPjpykAH20/1O0HiyPhAAAJ
r***@yahoo.ca
2019-04-16 20:35:01 UTC
Let me put it to you this way.

If you know about me and what I have been doing, you are probably going to be playing games with us later.

If you do not, that is because you are game fodder.

And yeah lots of questions today about crime and punishment.

And if I was in fact king would I be here like this right now?
If I was in fact Osiris would I be like this right here right now?

So the fucking judge your problems, I am the game technician who makes the fucking games for the Anunnaki race of people who need entertainment as immortals.

So if you know that I am in fact that, you will be there with me wait verily I say unto you comma, you will be with me in paradise.

And before I do do ANYTHING else after this, I am getting drunk with my family ok?