Happy Hunting Scholars
SATAN the Devil
2019-08-18 14:39:35 UTC
Some traditional Hadith sources state that Aisha bint Abi Bakr was betrothed to the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) at the age of 6; other Hadith sources say Aisha was 9 when she had a small marriage ceremony; Whilst the most reliable source, the Qur'an source, puts the "Mother of the Believers" marriage date in her teens, at 12. The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Aisha married in Medina, that scholars agree upon.

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=12

Happy Hunting Scholars
SATAN the Devil
LORD God Almighty
2019-08-20 07:17:00 UTC
Post by SATAN the Devil
Some traditional Hadith sources state that Aisha bint Abi Bakr was betrothed to the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) at the age of 6; other Hadith sources say Aisha was 9 when she had a small marriage ceremony; Whilst the most reliable source, the Qur'an source, puts the "Mother of the Believers" marriage date in her teens, at 12. The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Aisha married in Medina, that scholars agree upon.
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=12
Happy Hunting Scholars
SATAN the Devil
O! and Dig, or Die for not.
Post by SATAN the Devil
23234667 →
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23234667
Post by SATAN the Devil
23237124 (OP)
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23237124
Post by SATAN the Devil
Downright disgraceful not having my FIRST name and my LAST name in my Recitation written that
I, YHWH Allah, personally Recited to my ArkAngel Michael who recited to my ArkAngel Gabriel
who Recited to our chosen Apostle Muhammad my work, The Recitation, for this my Planet.
And afterwards, BURN all erroneous Books having my FULL name not. Or reap the terror.
I, YHWH Allah, am the FIRST NAME and the LAST NAME, the Alpha and the Omega.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

O! and Dig, or Die for not.

YHWH Allah