Jack the Ripper, Adolf Baptist Hitler, and Heinrich Luitpold Baptist Himmler
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-08-21 08:10:49 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Jack the Ripper, Adolf Baptist Hitler, and Heinrich Luitpold Baptist Himmler,
all three, share Roman Catholic Church (RCC) certificates of Vatican
Confirmation name, Baptist. G-Diary 1924, Karl Baptist Denke.

http://www.denke.org/html/d0000/f0000036.html
http://www.denke.org/ Ishiah Baptist Denke.

Secret of Denke - Jack the Ripper - Baptist Diary 1
http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/7120284
http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/7120284

Tell No One

Jesus Muhammad Christ
Virgin Marium Majdalene
LORD God Almighty
2019-08-23 20:17:00 UTC
Post by Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism
Jack the Ripper, Adolf Baptist Hitler, and Heinrich Luitpold Baptist Himmler,
all three, share Roman Catholic Church (RCC) certificates of Vatican
Confirmation name, Baptist. G-Diary 1924, Karl Baptist Denke.
http://www.denke.org/html/d0000/f0000036.html
http://www.denke.org/ Ishiah Baptist Denke.
Secret of Denke - Jack the Ripper - Baptist Diary 1
http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/7120284
http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/7120284
Tell No One
Jesus Muhammad Christ
Virgin Marium Majdalene
How should Christians Take action?

All of you fucking Limp-dick Dry-cunt so-called Christians
should be Saving my Ark of my Covenant from further
Damage by that Deteriorating Concrete housing it.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Christians are Limp-dick Dry-cunts,
so We Are changing Religions.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/7133659
http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/7133659

Garry Denke took the Name "YHWH Allah" at Muslimhood.

Cassius Clay took the Name "Muhammad Ali" at Same.

So IF you went Muslim, what Name would you take?

http://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/23259948
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23259948

I'm thinkin' I'll just "Be Me", you?

Lord Jesus Christ