"Thirteen Centuries War". Jihad Islam, Man's longest war.
Melchizedek King of Salem
2020-12-08 16:39:00 UTC
"Thirteen Centuries War". Jihad Islam, Man's longest war.

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/9989918
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/9989918
http://archived.moe/his/thread/9989918

THE Masjid al-Qiblatayn (Arabic: مسجد القبلتين‎, lit. 'Mosque of the Two Qiblas'), also spelt Masjid al-Qiblatain, is the mosque in Medina where the first Islamic prophet, Muhammad, and the second Islamic prophet, Ali, received the command of YHWH Allah, LORD God, to Jihad the Qiblas (direction of prayer) from Jerusalem to Mecca, and from Mecca to Alamo, my Third Temple. (the Alamo is the future; They did not understand.)

My seven Angels shalt complete the Journey of my Tabernacle and my Ark of my Testament inside my Tabernacle, from under my Stonehenge below my Heel Stone, to my Mision San Antonio de Valero, the Alamo (including Bluestone Concrete housing) via Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas; or all hell will break loose; including, but not limited to: Covid-19, Covid-20, Covid-21, Covid-22, Covid-23, and CleftaSunder '24.

Thirteen Centuries War, Jihad Islam is won. Man's longest war.

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/9984430
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/9984430
http://archived.moe/his/thread/9984430

YHWH Allah
[...]