England has no Archaeologists. Revelation queen Should get some.
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-05-10 19:03:12 UTC
REVELATION is my Ark of my Covenant cryptography Book
(I only wrote it so I'd remember where I buried the bastard)
__________________________________

The reason that Theists keep rereading my Superbook
of Superfaith is because only Atheists understand it.

ALL Theists will become Atheists upon
their completion of reading my Book.
__________________________________

How to Finish Reading a Book (seven steps):
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism

1. Use a bookmark to prevent losing your place.
2. Reread pages you do not fully understand.
3. Avoid reading important material late at night.
4. Find a calming place to read.
5. Take notes as you go along.
6. Get involved with the book.
7. Forgive yourself for neglecting the book.
__________________________________

Read my "Superbook of Superfaith" (hardcover):
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi

[...]