The Longest Pit Stop Ever, by Preston Tucker
Major Tom Threepersons
2019-02-03 12:13:57 UTC
The Longest Pit Stop Ever, by Preston Tucker

BEST SUPER BOWL AD 24

We liked Tucker Corporation's Race Car AD 24 the best. The One where Moses, the Father of Texas, is pointing due West from atop Pisgah on Mount Nebo, then it flashes to Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car driver Moses peeling out of there making a Pit Stop at the Heel Stone underground Garage of Stonehenge, then crossing the Atlantic Ocean atop the Spruce Goose landing in Nacogdoches the Oldest Town in Texas, where it drives off Spruce Goose's wing across The Alamo finish line, and ends with Moses, the Father of Texas, smiling at his Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car silhouetted by a San Antonio sunset in the Promised Land.

Tucker Corporation's Race Car AD 24 is our favourite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30th_parallel_north
http://www.tuckerclub.org/tucker-history
https://www.tuckercorporation.com
http://garrydenke.tumblr.com

The Alamo: 29.4260° N, 98.4861° W
Mount Nebo: 31.7683° N, 35.7253° E

Isa Go!

Walter B. Sharp, Sr.
Howard Hughes, Sr.
Howard Hughes, Jr.
GOD the Father
2019-04-01 16:09:00 UTC
http://youtu.be/heIwZSzuTHM
[...]
The Longest Pit Stop, Ever
by Preston Tucker

BEST SUPER BOWL AD 24
http://youtu.be/heIwZSzuTHM [Embed]

We liked Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD 24 the best. The One where Moses, the Father of Texas, is pointing due West from atop Pisgah on Mount Nebo, then it flashes to Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car driver Moses peeling out of there making a Pit Stop at the Heel Stone underground Garage of Stonehenge, next crossing the Atlantic Ocean atop the Spruce Goose landing in Nacogdoches the Oldest Town in Texas, where it drives off Spruce Goose’s starboard wing across The Alamo finish line, and ends with Moses, the Father of Texas, smiling at his Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car silhouetted by a San Antonio sunset in the Promised Land.

Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD 24 is our favourite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30th_parallel_north
http://www.tuckerclub.org/tucker-history
https://www.tuckercorporation.com

The Alamo: 29.4260° N, 98.4861° W
Mount Nebo: 31.7683° N, 35.7253° E

Perhaps a 48 inch oil field pipe wrench rammed up NFL's ass and out its mouth would help?
It would give NFL some ‘jaws’ with 'teeth’ instead of flapping its gums. Whaddaya think?
https://www.gasandsupply.com/i/RIDGID-Straight-Pipe-Wrenches-31040-_RID31040

[Embed]

Howard R. Hughes, Sr.
Walter B. Sharp, Sr.
Howard Hughes, Jr.

Ad rejected by NFL, our $5.5M refunded.
https://www.sanantonio.gov/CCDO/Resources/Alamo-Master-Plan

IDiot!

Alt.Atheism

Screw You, We're From Texas

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/6379468
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/6379468

Read the "Superbook of Superfaith" (hardcover):

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha