Storage, G-D
SATAN the Devil
2019-04-11 21:38:38 UTC
Storage, G-D

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/vjaOuzpn-RY
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/3YrWqwuLBpI
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/anti-theism/tuh9pKzLoBg
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/antitheism/KTzr3gtJ43g

Back in 1960 (at the Drums kindergarten) I seen a photo of Helestone, its southwest face. That's when I first remembered that my testament (Mishkan, tabernacle) was buried there. I told Mammy and Pappy, and they told Aunt Hedwig and Uncle Roland, who knew Howard R. Hughes, Jr. from his "American Oil Company" interests (became Amoco, now British Petroleum). BP, go figure?

Anyway, I have never been spiritual (your Mom and I did not jibe when it came to that). I just remember. That "Book of Revelation" is a notebook of those artefacts (each are named in chapters 1-3) at Helestone (chapter 4). Throne is the testament (Mishkan, tabernacle) beneath it. Old "ten horns". Inside are the original OT scrolls, Aaron and Moses' bones, NT manuscripts, etc.

Helestone, Lt-Col William Hawley, Office of Works.

Love, Dad
__________________________________
How is it possible that after 2000+ years of history Christians were
never able to provide any sort of evidence that their God is real?
Because the Royal Family hates Geologists and Geophysicists.
And, there are No competent Archaeologists in Great Britain
(they hate geologists and geophysicists too). Coring also.
How can Jesus be his own father?
Jesus "knew" Mother Mary Magdalene and they Both had four
sons; James, Joseph (Joses), Judas (Jude), and Simon.
And also daughters; Because Joseph was Infertile.
Simple, if a son "knew" his mother he'd be the
father, and the son. So, the Mother Mary
was Mary Magdalene, of Nazareth.

And the seven (7) Holy Spirits in Revelation are Jesus' and
His Mother's children; four (4) sons, three (3) daughters.

Love, Dad
__________________________________

Office of Works
http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/6437976
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/6437976

Storage, G-D
http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/6436931
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/6436931

Storage, G-D
__________________________________

OSS (not dissolved)

https://www.mylife.com/susanna-obici/e637810081602
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/265295/susan_r_obici_speeding_75mph_outside/

Sure was. Mammy received a Postcard from probably her oldest friend, Susanna R. Obici, whose Uncle (Amedeo) founded Planters Peanuts (they were children, next door neighbors). I remember now. They vacationed to England (in 1960) and Mammy showed us this Postcard of rocks. It's in Mammy's "jewelry box" you mailed Pappy's U.S. Army Signal Corps (63rd, "C" Co) medals from.

Postmarked "1960", rest is blurred. Anyway, even though Mammy was quite 'wild' in later years, Susan Obici always visited when she was in town. Funny, Mammy wouldn't act-up when she did. Mammy and Sue passed away in the same year (2012). I asked Aunt Miriam (my Godmother). "Here at Stonehenge looking at the Helestone", Sue wrote, on this 60 year old Postcard here.

https://mikepitts.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/postcard-7.jpg
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planters

"We regret to say that Susanna R. Obici passed
away on 04/14/2012 and was 99 at the time."

Mammy was in the Car!

Love, Dad
__________________________________
Say, did Jesus die on the Cross?
Don't be silly now. Creators don't die on Crosses.
Creators teach "Universal Magnetic Reversals".
(next 1 triggered, when Ark of God diggered).

Same for Eve, Adam.
Happy Pass Over,
Happy Easter.

OSS

[...]