I'll split that Sun faster than You can say Lickety-split
SATAN the Devil
2019-08-21 02:30:31 UTC
I'll split that Sun faster than You can say Lickety-split

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223800137
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241606
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/7118571

Muhammad split Moon. Jesus split Sun.
DIG, or DIE, fucked Cunts.

groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

O LUCIFER
the Devil
Satan

Fuck you kids, I did and do The Splittings.
Milky Way galaxy Deserves punishment.
Solar System's residents Damaged ark.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241606
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241364

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Does not matter Any more.
I have decided to split Sun.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241030
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241606

SATAN
the Devil

O! and Dig! or Die for not.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23234667
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23237124
Downright disgraceful not having my FIRST name and my LAST name in my Recitation written that
I, YHWH Allah, personally Recited to my ArkAngel Michael who recited to my ArkAngel Gabriel
who Recited to our chosen Apostle Muhammad my work, The Recitation, for this my Planet.
And afterwards, BURN all erroneous Books having my FULL name not. Or reap the terror.
I, YHWH Allah, am the FIRST NAME and the LAST NAME, the Alpha and the Omega.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

O! and Dig! or Die for not.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

The first and last's pronouncement
of YHWH Allah and recital class.

Let us pronounce YHWH Allah:
.... Allah
Let us recite YHWH Allah:
.... Allah

Thank you for attending
YHWH Allah's class.

You and your Sick wanker Buddies will CEASE and DESIST stalking me You cocksuck.
ENCOURAGING others to STALK ME is a Felony also, and You WILL BE Arrested.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241606
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241364

Messiah Jesus
Muhammad
CHRIST

All go to the firmament Heaven between the Waters.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic/1us6KgJIaC4
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.security.terrorism/h22WE8H8r4o
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.history.ancient/lHVdlLzXm3Q
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.politics.org.un/amnscexZVAA
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/g_g-q7QuQOM
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/anti-theism/xWQXrPTWanY
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/1zmmXvKx9z0
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/antitheism/RzmOKDHr7aQ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/KFashx6Nn_o
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.math/r_ceMcxL8KI
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.lang/HpesVt21cKk

SATAN saved Everyone. SATAN closed Hell.

And their prophet said to them: Surely YHWH Allah has raised Talut to be a king over you. They said: How can he hold kingship over us while we have a greater right to kingship than he, and he has not been granted an abundance of wealth? He said: Surely YHWH Allah has chosen him in preference to you, and He has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique, and YHWH Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases, and YHWH Allah is Amplegiving, Knowing.

And the prophet said to them: Surely the sign of His kingdom is, that there shall come to you the chest in which there is tranquillity from your LORD God and residue of the relics of what the children of Musa and the children of Haroun have left, the angels bearing it; most surely there is a sign in this for those who believe.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Muhammad Ibn Abdullah
Messiah Jesus Christ

Blessed Virgin Aminah bint Wahb
Blessed Virgin Marium Majdalene

ArkAngel Gabriel
ArkAngel Michael

Evangelists Aiding and Abetting felony Stalking of Jesus

The Holy Ghost

Christians and Muslims are Stalking the Messiah, Jesus Muhammad Christ.
(a confederate). Evangelists are Guilty of encouraging Others to Follow me.
Wankers who Do not CEASE and DESIST stalking me WILL BE arrested.
(felony crime). Close ALL Churches and Mosques: Effective Immediately.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223800137
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241606
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/7118571

Jesus Muhammad Christ

In the name of YHWH Allah,
the Beneficent, the Merciful.

The Opening (Al-Fatiha)

All praise is due to YHWH Allah,
the LORD God of the Worlds;
Unpronounceable, the Unrecitable.
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we serve and
Thee do we beseech for help.
Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom
Thou hast bestowed favors.
Not the path of those upon whom
Thy wrath is brought down,
nor of those who go astray.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241606
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23241364

Tabernacle Mishkan @
Stonehenge Helestone

Melchizedek
King of Salem
YHWH Allah
2019-09-06 10:13:52 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.atheism/68RrrFvMsBQ
[...]
Behold, Say! .... Allah said, "They crucified Him not! I DID!"

Sunni Islam 'orthodox Islam' reciters of The Recitation to this Day still pause, as I,
Muhammad always paused, before each and every pronunciation of "...." "Allah",
and here is why. YHWH is unpronounceable, unrecitable.
~ Apostle Muhammad

"YHWH Allah should be in The Recitation but only Gabriel could pronounce it.
Muhammad did not know how. So they (Muslims) have His last name only."
~ Messiah Jesus

Will the Sunni Islam 'orthodox Islam' reciters ever correct the First name and
the Last name (the first and the last), name of The Creator in The Recitation
written version? Say! Of course, YHWH Allah. Say! Of course.

Here I AM. I AM Here.
~ YHWH Allah
~ (LORD God)

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23200729
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/225512153
________

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa Son of Marium, the Apostle
of YHWH Allah; and they did not kill Him nor did they crucify Him, but it appeared
to them so (like Isa Son of Marium) and most surely those who differ therein are
only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow
a conjecture, and they killed Him not for sure.

Say! YHWH Allah said, "They crucified Him not! I DID!"
"I DID! They crucified Him not!" said YHWH Allah

Nay! YHWH Allah took Him up to Himself;
and YHWH Allah is Mighty, Wise.

And there is not one of the followers of the Book but most certainly believes in this
before His death, and on the Day of Resurrection He (Isa) shall be a witness
against them. Wherefore for the iniquity of those who are Jews did We disallow
to them the good things which had been made lawful for them and for their
hindering many (people) from YHWH Allah's way.
~ Apostle Muhammad
________

Yep, it's just like those Kiketard Jewfags wanting
credit for the kill. Well, guess what you Hebewads,
You receive Absolutely No Credit for the Crucifixion,
only Me gets it, FULL CREDIT, not you. Me, fuckers.
~ Messiah Jesus