Be afraid. Be very afraid.
The Holy Ghost
2019-08-13 08:21:12 UTC
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_face_hidden/
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/

Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.
The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long.
Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.
And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
~ Apostle Muhammad

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23193149
http://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/23193149

4chan /x/ too afraid.
YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_face_hidden/
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/

We gave Isa, the Son of Marium, clear arguments and strengthened Him with the Holy Ghost, What!
We gave clear miracles to Isa, Son of Marium, and strengthened Him with the Holy Ghost.
I have named Her Marium, and I commend Her and Her offspring into Thy protection from the accursed Shaitan.
O Marium! whence comes this to You? She said: It is from YHWH Allah. Surely YHWH Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure.
O Marium! surely YHWH Allah has chosen You and purified You and chosen You above the women of the World.
O Marium! keep to obedience to Your LORD God and humble Yourself, and bow down with those who bow.
We reveal to You; and You were not with them when they cast their pens which of them should have Marium in His charge,
O Marium, surely YHWH Allah gives You good news with a Word from Him whose Name is the Messiah, Isa Son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter
And for their unbelief and for their having uttered against Marium a grievous calumny.
Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa, Son of Marium, the Apostle of YHWH Allah; and they did not kill Him nor did they Crucify Him
Messiah Isa, Son of Marium, is only an Apostle of YHWH Allah and His Word which He communicated to Marium and a Spirit from Him; believe therefore in YHWH Allah and His Apostles, and say not, Three.
Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely, YHWH Allah - He is the Messiah, Son of Marium. Say: Who then could control anything as against YHWH Allah when He wished to destroy the Messiah, Son of Marium, and His Mother and all those on the Earth?
We sent after them in their footsteps Isa, Son of Marium, verifying what was before Him of the Taurat
Surely YHWH Allah, He is the Messiah, Son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve YHWH Allah, my LORD God and your LORD God.
The Messiah, Son of Marium, is but an Apostle; apostles before Him have indeed passed away; and His Mother was the Truthful Woman;

Blessed Virgin Mary Magdalene
~ Messiah Jesus

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23193149
http://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/23193149

4chan /x/ too afraid.
YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_face_hidden/
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/

Those who disbelieved from among the Children of Israel were cursed by the tongue of Dawood and Isa, Son of Marium;
O Isa, Son of Marium! Remember My favor on You and on Your Mother, when I strengthened You with the Holy Ghost,
O Isa, Son of Marium! will Your LORD God consent to send down to us food from Heaven?
Isa, the Son of Marium said: O YHWH Allah, our LORD God! send down to us food from Heaven which should be to us an ever-recurring happiness,
O Isa, Son of Marium! did You say to men, Take Me and My Mother for Two Gods beside YHWH Allah He will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit Me
They have taken their Doctors of Law and their Monks for Lords besides YHWH Allah, and the Messiah, Son of Marium, and they were enjoined that they should serve One LORD God only,
Marium
And mention Marium in the Book when She drew aside from Her family to an East place;
And She came to Her people with Him, carrying Him. They said: O Marium! surely You have done a strange thing.
Such is Isa, Son of Marium; the saying of Truth about which they dispute.
We made the Son of Marium and His Mother a sign, and We gave them a shelter
We made a Covenant with the prophets and with You, and with Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, Son of Marium, and We made with Them a strong Covenant
And when a description of the Son of Marium is given, lo! your people raise a clamor thereat.
We sent Isa, Son of Marium, afterwards, and We gave Him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed Him kindness and mercy; and monkery, they innovated it
And when Isa, Son of Marium, said: O Children of Israel! surely I am the Apostle of YHWH Allah to you,
Isa, Son of Marium, said to Disciples: Who are My helpers in the cause of YHWH Allah?
And Marium, the Daughter of Imran, who guarded Her chastity, so We breathed into Her of Our inspiration and She accepted the Truth of the words of Her LORD God and His books, and She was of the obedient ones.

(LORD God)
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-08-13 13:12:44 UTC
Post by The Holy Ghost
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
http://is2.4chan.org/x/1565605663802.jpg
http://is2.4chan.org/x/1565637861887.jpg
http://is2.4chan.org/x/1565638349765.jpg
[...]
Mary (Arabic: مريم‎, Marium), the mother of Jesus (Isa), holds a singularly exalted place in Islam as the only woman named in the Qur'an, which refers to her seventy times and explicitly identifies her as the greatest of all women, stating, with reference to the angelic saluation during the annunciation, "O Marium, God has chosen you, and purified you; He has chosen you above all the women of creation." In the Qur'an, her story is related in three Meccan chapters (19, 21, 23) and four Medinan chapters (3, 4, 5, 66), and the nineteenth chapter of the scripture, titled "Marium" (Sura Marium), is named after her.

The Qur'an refers to Mary more often than The Bible.
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=Marium

--
Tabernacle Mishkan @
Stonehenge Helestone