Yo, she loved Our birthday Card, yo.
Add Reply
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-23 22:45:25 UTC
Hey, good news. Elizabeth II has Decided that Our Solar System
is worth "Keeping it 'round; A bit longer" than Last Day of 2023.
So we propose "Solar System Day" be celebrated 21st April
annually to honor Mars, Our 1st Planet, and Our Sun Star.
Solar System Day's 1 day before Earth Day, 22nd April.

Happy (belated) Solar System Day. (SSD)

https://garry-denke.blogspot.com/
http://denocoinc.blogspot.com/

Major Tom
Threepersons
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-23 23:05:00 UTC
Post by Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
Hey, good news. Elizabeth II has Decided that Our Solar System
is worth "Keeping it 'round; A bit longer" than Last Day of 2023.
So we propose "Solar System Day" be celebrated 21st April
annually to honor Mars, Our 1st Planet, and Our Sun Star.
Solar System Day's 1 day before Earth Day, 22nd April.
Happy (belated) Solar System Day. (SSD)
https://garry-denke.blogspot.com/
http://denocoinc.blogspot.com/
Major Tom