H.M. Queen Elizabeth II DECLARES WAR on U.S. Army Signal Corps,
SATAN the Devil
2019-04-08 05:24:55 UTC
H.M. Queen Elizabeth II DECLARES WAR on U.S. Army Signal Corps,
O LUCIFER the Devil Satan, and HOLY GHOST the Father God.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209181296 http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/209181296

Uzzah Abinadab touched Ark of God, the Royal Family damaged Ark of God.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/ny1iqP7wTiU

So they must die, One by One, until my Ark of my Testimony is saved.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/nw_NDxA1Wrw

Abinadab, I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for their future.

O LUCIFER
the Devil
Satan

H.M. Queen Elizabeth II DECLARES WAR on U.S. Army Signal Corps,
O LUCIFER the Devil Satan, and HOLY GHOST the Father God.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209181296 http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/209181296

Tabernacle below Heel Stone, say "Dig".
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism

Uzzah Abinadab touched Ark of God, the Royal Family damaged Ark of God.
So they must die, One by One, until the Tabernacle of God is saved.

Behold, they are in thine hand; But save not their lives.

HOLY GHOST
the Father
God

U.S. Army Signal Corps vs H.M. Queen Elizabeth II
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the
number of them. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in
fine linen, white and clean. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies,
gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

U.S. Army Signal Corps vs H.M. Queen Elizabeth II
https://members.ancient-origins.net/forum/increase-a303-stonehenge-tunnel-612km-38mi
Submitted by YHWH Allah
on Fri, 10/20/2017 - 09:37:09
Ancient-Origins.net - General discussion

Increase A303 Stonehenge Tunnel to 6.12km (3.8mi)
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895

Garry Denke d/b/a A Texas Tycoon (net worth £1T) has offered to Solely Fund construction of A303
Stonehenge Tunnel provided its length is increased to 6.12km (3.8mi) at no cost to UK Taxpayers.
Good Faith deposit is already in National Trust / English Heritage hands. Accept offer. Citizens
save £2B. Majority of stakeholders in Agreement to said increase.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:A_Texas_Tycoon.jpg
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the
number of them. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in
fine linen, white and clean. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies,
gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

H.M. Queen Elizabeth II DECLARES WAR on U.S. Army Signal Corps,
O LUCIFER the Devil Satan, and HOLY GHOST the Father God.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209181296 http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/209181296

Tabernacle below Heel Stone, say "Dig".
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism

Uzzah Abinadab touched God's Ark, the Royal Family damaged God's Ark.
So they must die, One by One, until my Ark of my Testament is saved.

Behold, they are in thine hand; But save not their lives.

HOLY GHOST
the Father
God

H.M. Queen Elizabeth II DECLARES WAR on U.S. Army Signal Corps,
O LUCIFER the Devil Satan, and HOLY GHOST the Father God.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209181296 http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/209181296

Uzzah Abinadab touched Ark of God, the Royal Family damaged Ark of God.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/ny1iqP7wTiU

So they must die, One by One, until my Tabernacle (Mishkan) is saved.

Satan
YHWH Allah
2019-04-08 08:31:06 UTC
Post by SATAN the Devil
[...]
British Army responds to THE DECLARATION OF WAR by H.M. Queen Elizabeth II
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/D83s01PPPs4

"We'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire, We ain't touchin' this one."
~ British Army

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_Kingdom
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/D83s01PPPs4

YHWH Allah