Screw You, We're From Texas
YHWH Allah
2019-03-31 00:05:09 UTC
Screw You, We're From Texas

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/6379468
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/6379468

Aaron and Moses
SATAN the Devil
2019-03-31 05:49:25 UTC
Post by YHWH Allah
Screw You, We're From Texas
http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/6379468
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/6379468
Aaron and Moses
The Longest Pit Stop Ever
by Preston Tucker

BEST SUPER BOWL AD 24
[Embed]

We liked Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD 24 the best. The One where Moses, the Father of Texas, is pointing due West from atop Pisgah on Mount Nebo, then it flashes to Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car driver Moses peeling out of there making a Pit Stop at the Heel Stone underground Garage of Stonehenge, next crossing the Atlantic Ocean atop the Spruce Goose landing in Nacogdoches the Oldest Town in Texas, where it drives off Spruce Goose’s starboard wing across The Alamo finish line, and ends with Moses, the Father of Texas, smiling at his Ark of the Covenant electro-magnetic Race Car silhouetted by a San Antonio sunset in the Promised Land.

Tucker Corporation’s Race Car AD 24 is our favourite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30th_parallel_north
http://www.tuckerclub.org/tucker-history
https://www.tuckercorporation.com

The Alamo: 29.4260° N, 98.4861° W
Mount Nebo: 31.7683° N, 35.7253° E

Perhaps a 48 inch oil field pipe wrench rammed up NFL's ass and out its mouth would help?
It would give NFL some ‘jaws’ with 'teeth’ instead of flapping its gums. Whaddaya think?
https://www.gasandsupply.com/i/RIDGID-Straight-Pipe-Wrenches-31040-_RID31040

[Embed]

Howard R. Hughes, Sr.
Walter B. Sharp, Sr.