BEHOLD: Thou shalt DIG, or Thou shalt DIE
O LORD God Almighty
2019-05-11 16:11:56 UTC
THE LAST JUDGMENT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kepler_exoplanet_candidates_in_the_habitable_zone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_terrestrial_exoplanet_candidates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_potentially_habitable_exoplanets

LORD John Baptist
Lord Jesus Christ
House of Lords
Muhammad
KRISHNA
Moses
G-D

THE LAST JUDGMENT

1. Abortion:
YHWH Allah (LORD God) said, Abortion is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo mother; there are too many souls on this planet, and 144,000 new developing terrestrial exoplanets need old souls.

2. Birth Control:
YHWH Allah (LORD God) said, Birth control is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the male and the female; there are too many souls on this planet, and 144,000 new developing terrestrial exoplanets need old souls.

3. Death Penalty:
YHWH Allah (LORD God) said, Death penalty is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the jurisdiction; there are too many souls on this planet, and 144,000 new developing terrestrial exoplanets need old souls.

4. Euthanasia:
YHWH Allah (LORD God) said, Euthanasia is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the body's owner; there are too many souls on this planet, and 144,000 new developing terrestrial exoplanets need old souls.

5. Human Cloning:
YHWH Allah (LORD God) said, Human cloning is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the donor(s): however; there are too many souls on this planet, and 144,000 new developing terrestrial exoplanets need old souls.

6. Human Embryos:
YHWH Allah (LORD God) said, Human embryo destruction is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo owner; there are too many souls on this planet, and 144,000 new developing terrestrial exoplanets need old souls.

7. Marriage:
YHWH Allah (LORD God) said, Marriage is not acceptable on this planet; as Isa wrote in 3rd Injeel 20:35; But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage.

THE LAST JUDGMENT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kepler_exoplanet_candidates_in_the_habitable_zone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_terrestrial_exoplanet_candidates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_potentially_habitable_exoplanets

LORD John Baptist
Lord Jesus Christ
House of Lords
Muhammad
KRISHNA
Moses
G-D

THE LAST JUDGMENT

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Jolly good. Pip pip. Cheerio.
Classes Are Dismissed.

https://garry-denke.blogspot.com/
http://denocoinc.blogspot.com/

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

--
G-D
a.a #1
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-05-12 15:43:07 UTC
GUILTY! GUILTY!

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.atheism

Yo COCK MEAT wankers. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ KRISHNA
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/bCW1En6_tL8
GUILTY!
Yo JACK CLIT squirters. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ LORD
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/6_YDRTUZrM0
GUILTY!
Yo FUCK FACE faggots. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ GOD
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/1fGWOxJFrGQ
GUILTY!
Yo CUNT LIPS skanks. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ MOSES
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/TofqmzRunSI
GUILTY!
Yo SICK FUCK trolls. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ YHWH
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/qA5OH1EW05s
GUILTY!
Yo CUNT SLUT bitches. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ ALLAH
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/zuxeRLYAxcI
GUILTY!
Yo FUCK NUTS whores. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/MS8C-WBiSdQ
GUILTY!

O LUCIFER

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism

Elizabeth Windsor’s in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/18X1bJlEeW0
GUILTY!
Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/Wj-AUtvEykA
GUILTY!
Justin Welby's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/Xn_fGXIybkA
GUILTY!
Audrey Azoulay's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/UIFZBvtYbyQ
GUILTY!
Jorge Bergoglio's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/nOk9eHihro4
GUILTY!
Tim Parker's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/7rB1UTIj82Q
GUILTY!
Benjamin Netanyahu's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/NyOfOFXU_iM
GUILTY!
Timothy Laurence's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/tDZPi6bzd2U
GUILTY!
Ali Khamenei's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/f9DTwEkFWmA
GUILTY!
Hartwig Fischer's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/_zRGtns4_0c
GUILTY!

O SATAN

a.a #1
LORD God Almighty
2019-05-13 07:21:28 UTC
Post by O LORD God Almighty
[...]
GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/bQdVUXRz7I8

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Helestone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/talk.origins

Yo COCK MEAT wankers. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ KRISHNA
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/V3S6EAIlOwo
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/OCSnw1QMtt0
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/gvvLoYzSUQg
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/ffpQ7Pks5xg
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/uJPCL6itqr8
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/9BrMiLu6BZc
GUILTY!
Yo FUCK NUTS whores. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/0VKoalDttck
GUILTY!

O LUCIFER

[...]

O DEVIL

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Git 'r Done.

Behold, as In days of yore, Bluestones heal the maimed,
the blind, the deaf, the dumb, the lame, the cancered,
and the dead; Immediately after my Helestone Dig.
Why not just Heal your affliction where you are,
now? I like rocks! Not creatures! See rocks!

O LORD God Almightie
--
a.a. #1

1) DIG
deteriorating inside [under] ground
2) UMFR
universal magnetic field (umf) reversal
3) TSBOA
turning stonehenge bluestones on again

You wankers Touch
the Stones, NOT
Me, this Time

O EBLIS

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sci.physics

GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/bQdVUXRz7I8

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

--
Major Tom
Threepersons
a.a. #1
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-05-14 12:22:56 UTC
Post by LORD God Almighty
Post by O LORD God Almighty
[...]
Never Trust British Scoundrels

After (when) my Altar of Burnt Offering, and All of my (its) Contents, arrive safely at the A.L.
Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) located in Nacogdoches, Texas USA, from
the Southampton Airport (SOU / EGHI) located in Southampton, Hampshire, UK, then,
and only then, Bluestones ('foreign' rocks) Stonehenge healing Creatures may begin.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/Qp7bAmi4Gy8