'Tis true. I wrote my Gospels. 'Tis true. I wrote my Testaments.
Jesus Christ
2018-08-11 16:33:05 UTC
'Tis true. I wrote my Gospels. 'Tis true. I wrote my Testaments.
Original manuscripts of Both Testaments have survived.

US & UK National Debt
as of 12:00 a.m. EST

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

£2.0608T = $2.6314T UK
£16.694T = $21.317T US +
__________________

£18.756T = $23.948T Total US & UK Debt
__________________
__________________

£24.000T Mishkan Sales Price
£18.756T UK & US Nat. Debt
__________________

£5.2440T G-D's Gross Profit
£1.6667T G-D's Expenses
__________________

£3.5773T G-D's Net Profit
__________________
__________________

Mishkan is under Stonehenge
1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone

Jesus Christ
Lord God
2018-08-12 09:29:19 UTC
Post by Jesus Christ
[...]
The Seven Freemasons

1611. King James I investigated Stonehenge "to see 'The stone which the builders refused.'"
King James Version, 1611

1640. Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, owner of Stonehenge, fished around Bear's Stone (named after Washington's hound dog). Bear's Stone profile portrait a local 17th century attraction. (G-Diary) The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volumes 15-16

1652. Reverend Lawrence Washington, heir of Stonehenge, commissions Doctor Garry Denke to dig below Bear's Stone, reveals lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and hidden relics. Bear's Stone (96) renamed Hele 'to conceal, cover, hide'. (G-Diary)

1653-6. Doctor Garry Denke auger cored below Hele Stone 'The stone which the builders rejected' on various occasions. Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete discovered at 1-1/3 'yardsticks' (under flying eagle). Elizabeth Washington, heir of Stonehenge. Denke, G, 1699, G-Diary (German to English by Erodelphian Literary Society of Sigma Chi Fraternity). GDG, 1-666

1757. Benjamin Franklin observes Bear's Stone (96) lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and Hele Stone 'hidden' relics below them. (Diary)

1974. Garry Denke and Ralph Ferdinand set out to confirm Sir Lawrence Washington, knight and Reverend Lawrence Washington's revelation (G-Diary). Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under face as a man). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete confirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival. Denke, G W, 1974, Stonehenge Phase I: An Open-pit Coalfield Model; The First Geologic Mining School (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 74, 1-56

1984. Garry Denke (and Hell's Angels) seismic survey. Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under lion head). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete reconfirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival. Denke, G, 1984, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Surveys at Heelstone, Stonehenge, United Kingdom (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 84, 1-42

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181941547/
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/181941547
https://yuki.la/pol/181941547

https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/93439714/

[...]