Alien Drug Trade - Underground Bases
Searching For The Truth
2010-02-02 23:04:38 UTC
Original Poster wrote: I decided to make this video because I received
an email with this information. I thought it may be a good idea to
engrave this text into a video so that it can't be tracked. Alien Drug
Trade - Underground Bases is mostly about the NSA, CIA, and MI6 and
their secret dealings with the "Greys" and "Reptilians
http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/02/alien-drug-trade-underground-bases.html

LKH
Tom McDonald
2010-02-03 16:18:48 UTC
Post by Searching For The Truth
Original Poster wrote: I decided to make this video because I received
an email with this information. I thought it may be a good idea to
engrave this text into a video so that it can't be tracked.
We have already tracked down the originator, and have that person . . .
neutralized.

All your base are soon belong to us!

<snip>
Tom