Tomb of the GAY brothers
JTEM
2018-01-20 19:55:12 UTC
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/3839741787

They were gay, not brothers.
Roge
2018-01-23 14:12:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/3839741787
They were gay, not brothers.
Bummies?

---
http://www.avg.com
Eusebius
2018-01-25 20:20:38 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/3839741787
They were gay, not brothers.
They are brothers for sure. Otherwise, nobody knows if they were
gay or straight.
JTEM
2018-01-25 20:40:14 UTC
Post by Eusebius
They are brothers for sure.
Post a link to the DNA study if you want
to claim that.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/48298953462
Eusebius
2018-01-25 23:20:03 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Eusebius
They are brothers for sure.
Post a link to the DNA study if you want
to claim that.
There's no point in telling me what to do. You can
Google the study any time and you'll see that the findings
and conclusion are exactly as I say. My guess is you've
already done that, anyway. Science has spoken and if you
can't accept the findings the burden of proof to the contrary
lies with you.
JTEM
2018-01-26 03:27:49 UTC
Post by Eusebius
There's
Honest, put up or shut up. There is no in between.
You're either a seriously pathetic troll begging
for negative attention -- just like what used to
pass for love from your mom -- or you come up with
a cite.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/Dog/page/3