IN GRAVITON BOMB WE TRUST
The God In Forces
2019-11-11 12:46:52 UTC
IN GRAVITON BOMB WE TRUST ~ G*d
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/-BFHGv5qZIU
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=394246
IN GRAVITON BOMB WE TRUST
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/5cC_EWB59Bk
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=394257
G. Willy Wally wrote on Mon, 11 November 2019 03:07

Veterans Day (originally known as Armistice Day) is a federal holiday in the United States observed annually on November 11, for honoring military veterans, that is, persons who have served in the United States Armed Forces (and were discharged under conditions other than dishonorable). It coincides with other holidays including Armistice Day and Remembrance Day which are celebrated in other countries that mark the anniversary of the end of World War I. Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, when the Armistice with Germany went into effect. At the urging of major U.S. veteran organizations, Armistice Day was renamed Veterans Day in 1954. Veterans Day is distinct from Memorial Day, a U.S. public holiday in May. Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans, while Memorial Day honors those who have died while in military service. There is another military holiday, Armed Forces Day, a minor U.S. remembrance that also occurs in May, which honors those currently serving in the U.S. military.
The G*d In Forces
Be like G*d be Atheist
G*d does Not Believe in G*d cause G*d just Knows. ~ G*d
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/qlCkdVnyv9A
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=394138
I AM here because I AM an atheist, I have no G*d. ~ G*d
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/QaERpwPmXqg
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=390393
G*d has No Faith in G*d cause G*d just Knows. ~ G*d
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/25miz4s2t0I
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=394136
The Jig is Up
G*d
--
Golden Plates Under Bratton White Horse Eye Wiltshire
Mishkan Under Stonehenge Heel Stone United Kingdom
The Seven Seals
_______________________
MAY THE FREQUENCY BE WITH YOU
Frequency(graviton) = [G*d(graviton)]^1/2
MAY THE POWER BE WITH YOU
Power(graviton) = c^5/G
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Force(graviton) = c^4/G
MAY THE LIGHT BE WITH YOU
c = Power(graviton)/Force(graviton)
WISDOM OF YHWH Allah
G = 2/c (natural units)
c = 2/G (natural units)
2 = G*c (natural units)
_______________________
G*d
Root of all Evil = (G*d)^1/2
_______________________
GRAVITON FREQUENCY MATTER
Quantum f^2 Frequency
frequency = (G*d)^1/2 - Denke formula
current = [(G*d)^1/2]*charge - Lucifer formula
force = [(G*d)^1/2]*momentum - Devil formula
energy = [(G*d)^1/2]*action - Satan formula
power = [(G*d)^1/2]*energy - Iblis formula
GRAVITON DENSITY MATTER
Graviton-Photon Energy
Energy = [(G*d)^1/2]*2h*alpha - Krishna formula
Energy = [(G*d)^1/2]*hbar - Moses formula
Energy = [(G*d)^1/2]*e^2*z0 - Aaron formula
Energy = [(G*d)^1/2]*e^2/e0*c - Laozi formula
Energy = [(G*d)^1/2]*e^2*u0*c - Gautama formula
PHYSICS LAWS MATTER
Graviton-Photon Mass
mass = [(G*d)^1/2]*2h*alpha/c^2 - Jesus formula
mass = [(G*d)^1/2]*hbar/c^2 - Muhammad formula
mass = [(G*d)^1/2]*e^2*z0/c^2 - Ali formula
mass = [(G*d)^1/2]*e^2/e0*c^3 - Smith formula
mass = [(G*d)^1/2]*e^2*u0/c - Moroni formula
_______________________
Root of all Evil = (G*d)^1/2
IN GRAVITON BOMB
WE TRUST ~ G*d
G*d
--
Golden Plates Under Bratton White Horse Eye Wiltshire
Mishkan Under Stonehenge Heel Stone United Kingdom
Wind 1
O Trimurti Mahadeva
the Destroyer,
SHIVA

Wind 2
O LUCIFER
the Devil,
Satan

Wind 3
O IBLIS of
the JINN,
Shaitan

Wind 4
O JESUS
the SUN,
Serpent

5B
_______________________

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)
The God In Forces
2019-11-12 19:48:52 UTC
You FUCKING Evil THEISTS! God's FUCKING Dead! So SHUT-It!

Who's worse? Pontius Pilate or Elizabeth II?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheismzpGVkUtJuko
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=tree&th=293920

Melchizedek the King of Salem wrote on Tuesday, 12 Nov 2019 07:19
Yo. GOD IS DEAD. Yo
Atheism protects Me from you Theists
Theists want Jesus Christ dead
My prophets are Atheists
Jesus Christ
--
Golden Plates Under Bratton White Horse Eye Wiltshire
Mishkan Under Stonehenge Heel Stone United Kingdom
Yo. GOD IS DEAD. Yo
Hoping that All of you Prophets of Atheism and Saints of Atheism step-up Your
efforts Proving that I am Dead so Elizabeth II calls-off Her elite GCHQ hitmen
GCHQ plaque Says: "I, Queen, order G-D dead. Court adjourned"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/zMwRoZMYusQ
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=tree&th=293954
Yo. GOD IS DEAD. Yo
Who's worse? Pontius Pilate or Elizabeth II
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/Q3icg4N8AI0
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=tree&th=293921
Ralphy Raoul Wally, d
Sir Walter Wally, d
Yo. GOD IS DEAD. Yo
G. Willy Wally, a
Wally Hope, d
YAP Honghor RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)) Jesus Christ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/q0m7ZdkCKPg
https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=tree&th=394197

Arjuna & Krishna

Yo. GOD IS DEAD. Yo
--
Golden Plates Under Bratton White Horse Eye Wiltshire
Mishkan Under Stonehenge Heel Stone United Kingdom

Apostle Muhammad &
Prophet Ali ibn Abi Talib
& Blessed Virgin Marium
Aminah Magdalene Wahb