the Sons are the Fathers
The Holy Ghost
2019-08-16 13:39:42 UTC
Okay, so Adam fucks His Mother and has 3 Kids, and Abraham fucks His Maid and has a Muslim,
then Abraham fucks His Sister (wife) and has a Jew, nice guy Moses murders Half of the Jews
(same Adolf percent), Solomon fucks 700 underage Girls (wives), Jesus fucks His Mother
and has 7 Kids, and Apostle Muhammad is the King of Kings for He fucks Everybody.

Yep, the Abraham Religion is the most Holy Religion of Earth,
the Sons are the Fathers, and the Mothers are the Wives.

Lord of Lords
a.a #1
SATAN the Devil
2019-08-17 19:24:31 UTC
Post by The Holy Ghost
Okay, so Adam fucks His Mother and has 3 Kids, and Abraham fucks His Maid and has a Muslim,
then Abraham fucks His Sister (wife) and has a Jew, nice guy Moses murders Half of the Jews
(same Adolf percent), Solomon fucks 700 underage Girls (wives), Jesus fucks His Mother
and has 7 Kids, and Apostle Muhammad is the King of Kings for He fucks Everybody.
Yep, the Abraham Religion is the most Holy Religion of Earth,
the Sons are the Fathers, and the Mothers are the Wives.
https://slideplayer.com/slide/15323626/92/images/45/Islam%2C+Christianity%2C+Judaism.jpg
Lord of Lords
a.a #1
Jesus Christ said, "The Recitation's (verbal) Book (written) version Omission of my First name
"YHWH" together with my Last name "Allah" is an easy, and simple, Correction for you."

Thou shalt Correct and then reprint Allah the Book (written) versions of The Recitation (verbal)
to its Full exactness with my Full name as Spoken by Gabriel to Apostle Muhammad:

https://www.ancient-origins.net/users/yhwh-allah
being my First name and my Last name,
or ALL shalt be Crucified and Die."

https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/public/ask/2360

[...]