‘Eyes of the world’ will be on Stonehenge
Jesus Christ
2018-11-03 02:46:18 UTC
‘Eyes of the world’ will be on Stonehenge
https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/17197384.eyes-of-the-world-will-be-on-stonehenge/

"Here is the Proper and Just solution:
Ship the stolen Bluestones back to Preseli because its stolen property,
Ship the stolen Sarsens back to Marlborough because its stolen property,
Ship the stolen High Tor Limestone back to Gower because its stolen property,
Ship the stolen Altar Stone back to Anatolia (Turkey) because its stolen property,
and Ship the stolen Mishkan (1.2m below Heel Stone) back to G-D (Texas) because
its stolen property.
Then widen A303 to desire." G-D

"British Archaeologists could not find My Ark
of My Testimony if they tripped over it." G-D

Jesus Christ
J***@usa.com
2018-11-03 15:41:07 UTC
Post by Jesus Christ
‘Eyes of the world’ will be on Stonehenge
https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/17197384.eyes-of-the-world-will-be-on-stonehenge/
Ship the stolen Bluestones back to Preseli because its stolen property,
Ship the stolen Sarsens back to Marlborough because its stolen property,
Ship the stolen High Tor Limestone back to Gower because its stolen property,
Ship the stolen Altar Stone back to Anatolia (Turkey) because its stolen property,
and Ship the stolen Mishkan (1.2m below Heel Stone) back to G-D (Texas) because
its stolen property.
Then widen A303 to desire." G-D
"British Archaeologists could not find My Ark
of My Testimony if they tripped over it." G-D
Jesus Christ
'Eyes of the world' will be on Stonehenge
https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/17197384.eyes-of-the-world-will-be-on-stonehenge/

The "Day of the Dead" was yesterday.

***@USA.com
Holy Ghost
2018-11-04 23:26:36 UTC
On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 8:20:59 AM UTC-6, Jesus Christ wrote:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/twXmbH4hfU4
On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 8:31:20 AM UTC-6, Jesus Christ wrote:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics.relativity/t-ulIEr9AQY
On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 8:33:53 AM UTC-6, Jesus Christ wrote:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/4qXF_iugnkY
Dear Doctor Denkenstein,
On what Day and Hour are You conducting
Your next Universal Magnetic Reversal?
Earth's (this one) Dynamo's dying.
Thanks, thank You very Much.
Jesus Christ
‘Eyes of the world’ will be on Stonehenge
https://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/17197384.eyes-of-the-world-will-be-on-stonehenge/
https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/17197384.eyes-of-the-world-will-be-on-stonehenge/

Speaking of Incompetent U-K Government, U-K Parliament, and dancing
British Archaeologists:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895

PETITION:
"Increase A303 Stonehenge Tunnel to 6.12km (3.8mi)
Garry Denke d/b/a A Texas Tycoon (net worth £1T) has offered to Solely Fund construction of A303 Stonehenge Tunnel provided its length is increased to 6.12km (3.8mi) at no cost to UK Taxpayers. Good Faith deposit is already in National Trust / English Heritage hands. Accept offer. Citizens save £2B.
Majority of stakeholders in Agreement to said increase." G-D

Date submitted

REJECTION:
"This petition was rejected
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895
Why was this petition rejected? It's not clear what the petition is asking the UK Government or Parliament to do. Petitions need to call on the Government or Parliament to take a specific action. We're not exactly sure what you want the Government or Parliament to do. You could start a new petition explaining clearly what you would like the Government or Parliament to do." U-K

‘Eyes of the world’ will be on Stonehenge
https://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/17197384.eyes-of-the-world-will-be-on-stonehenge/
https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/17197384.eyes-of-the-world-will-be-on-stonehenge/

Ark Excavation Day;
The Opening Hour.