The Blitz II
The Devil Satan
2020-04-17 01:59:51 UTC
The Blitz II
________________________

Hey if "The Big Four"; Germany, United States, Russia Federation, and China started "The Blitz II" to
Force the Queen Elizabeth II to save Adolph Hitler's ark under Heel Stone from being Damaged and...
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/8448429
https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8448429

Is CoronaVirus just God's Way of saying, "Git Diggin' my Ark of my Covenant at Heel Stone
or I Will create DosEquisVirus thrice as Potent and Wipe All of You the Fuck Out", or not?
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/8449917
https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8449917

The Blitz failed to Force the King George VI to save Adolf Hitler's ark under Hele Stone from being
Damaged and Crushed both having Full Knowledge that its Concrete Housing had Deteriorated.
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/8448429
https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8448429

Was the Royal Society always incompetent;
Or just in the last 134 years or so? G-D
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/8448051
https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8448051

Our germanic Peoples ark of Our covenant IS beneath
Our germanic Stonehenge. High Heel Stone, G-D
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/8444857
https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8444857

Stonehenge Solved: The Ancients of Ice Age
used Rocks. Stonehenge Bluestones, G-D
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/8441350
https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8441350

Stonehenge Car Park Postholes / Stonehenge Mesolithic Postholes: Ice Age Coal Cave Dwellers
brought their "Magic Rocks that Don't Burn" shoring material Easterly in their Pembrokeshire...
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/8418253
https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8418253
________________________

Jolly good. Cheerio.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Is CoronaVirus just God's Way of saying, "Git Diggin' my Ark of my Covenant at Heel Stone
or I Will create DosEquisVirus thrice as Potent and Wipe All of You the Fuck Out", or not?
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/253783366
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/253783366

Pip pip.

O LUCIFER
the Devil
Satan
Doctor VICTOR Denkenstein
2020-04-17 13:46:37 UTC
Post by The Devil Satan
The Blitz II
________________________
[...]
Elizabeth Alexandra Mary (b 21 April 1926) is Queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. Elizabeth was born in London, the first child of the Duke and Duchess of York, later King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, and she was educated privately at home. Her father ascended the throne on the abdication of his brother King Edward VIII in 1936, from which time she was the heir presumptive. She began to undertake public duties during the Second World War, serving in the Auxiliary Territorial Service. In 1947, she married Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, a former prince of Greece and Denmark, with whom she has four children: Charles, Prince of Wales; Anne, Princess Royal; Prince Andrew, Duke of York; and Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex. When her father died in February 1952, Elizabeth became head of the Commonwealth and queen regnant of seven independent Commonwealth countries: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon. She has reigned as a constitutional monarch through major political changes, such as devolution in the United Kingdom, Canadian patriation, and the decolonisation of Africa. Between 1956 and 1992, the number of her realms varied as territories gained independence, and as realms, including South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon (renamed Sri Lanka), became republics. Her many historic visits and meetings include a state visit to the Republic of Ireland and visits to or from five popes. Significant events have included her coronation in 1953 and the celebrations of her Silver, Golden, and Diamond Jubilees in 1977, 2002, and 2012, respectively. In 2017, she became the first British monarch to reach a Sapphire Jubilee. She is the longest-lived and longest-reigning British monarch. She is the longest-serving female head of state in world history, and the world's oldest living monarch, longest-reigning current monarch, and oldest and longest-serving current head of state.

HM Queen Elizabeth II of
Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

Reminder to send Birthday card by April 21st
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/253838177
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/253838177

And set up over her head her accusation
written,
THIS IS ELIZABETH THE QUEEN OF THE JEWS.

And the superscription of her accusation
was written over,
THE QUEEN OF THE JEWS.

And a superscription also was written over her
in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew,
THIS IS THE QUEEN OF THE JEWS.

And the Authour wrote a title, and put it on the cross.
And the writing was,
ELIZABETH OF LONDON THE QUEEN OF THE JEWS.

Happy 94th Birthday

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/253838177
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/253838177
Reminder to send Birthday card by April 21st

Doctor VICTOR
Denkenstein