King George VI Freemasonry
Denoco Inc
2017-01-14 15:47:37 UTC
Reverse Chronology

--
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/are-there-really-plans-build-tunnel-under-stonehenge-007363
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146414233
http://stonehengealliance.org.uk/

Traffic flows on the A303 between Amesbury and Winterbourne Stoke
(the section including Stonehenge) are above capacity of the road.
The Highways Agency has determined the A303 road unsafe.

Knights Templar: Knight Grand Cross of the Temple
"The Pagan Tunnel" of Wilts: 5.5 km (3.42 mi)

http://www.ugle.org.uk/
http://www.pglwilts.org.uk/

IT IS DONE

Albert Frederick Arthur George Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Supreme Council: 33º Ancient and Accepted Rite

--
Provincial Grand Lodge of Wiltshire voted FOR "The Pagan Tunnel"
5.5 km (3.42 mi), AGAINST "The Druid Tunnel", and AGAINST

http://www.pglwilts.org.uk/

IT IS DONE

Howard Hughes
Roland Totera

--
G-D funded A303 "The Pagan Tunnel", 5.5 kilometres (3.4 miles).
Withdraw Gold from Heel Stone Vault within Avenue Banks time.

5.5 km = 3.42 mi

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
Why has My Mishkan not been Exhumed from below My Heel Stone yet?
Thou shalt Exhume from below My Heel Stone [1.2m (4ft)] My Mishkan.
https://twitter.com/yhwh_allah
YHWH Allah

--
Tunnel Names and Lengths funded by G-D

A303 The Pagan Tunnel - 5.5 kilometres (3.4 miles)
A344 The Druid Tunnel - 3.0 kilometres (1.9 miles)
A360 The Wiccan Tunnel - 1.5 kilometres (1.0 mile)

Airman Corner Stonehenge Visitor Centre

Howard Hughes
Roland Totera

--
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/next-step-in-major-investment-for-south-west-as-a303-stonehenge-plans-published
https://highwaysengland.citizenspace.com/cip/a303-stonehenge/

--
Only hope Now at a Longer tunnel Yearlings:

Why is My **** Mishkan still below My **** Heel Stone inside My ****
Avenue at My **** Monument under My **** Stonehenge ****?
Too much **** Labour to **** Dig it up?

YHWH Allah

Also:
http://stonehengealliance.org.uk/

--
I did not Hear from you,
So plans Now final.

Stonehenge tunnel plans finalised by government
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-38589118
Chris Grayling gives go-ahead to road tunnel under Stonehenge
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/12/stonehenge-a303-tunnel-chris-grayling-world-heritage-site
Stonehenge tunnel given green light after nearly 30 years of delays
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/12/stonehenge-tunnel-given-green-light-nearly-30-years-delays/

YHWH Allah

Reverse Chronology
Garry Denke
2017-01-14 20:35:43 UTC
Post by Denoco Inc
Reverse Chronology
--
[...]
Complete Agreement

https://twitter.com/ugle_grandlodge
https://twitter.com/wiltspgl
https://twitter.com/stonehenge_6114

5.5 km (3.42 mi)
Wally Hope
2017-01-20 10:30:57 UTC
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=6728&forum=1
Petition to save the Stonehenge World
Heritage Site from harmful road tunnels

--
Wally Hope
Posted Transcript:

Wally Hope
Emailed Transcript:
http://stonehengealliance.org.uk/contact-us/

Wally Hope
Attachments:

G-D

--
Profile Email Reply
Orpbit Joined: 24-06-2012

Posted 18-01-2017 at 15:22
(Wally Hope)
PHOTO

--
Profile Reply
GarryDenke Joined: 01-06-2004

Posted 18-01-2017 at 16:52
Cheers Rich

Quote:
Tim Daw's

http://www.sarsen.org/2015/12/the-position-of-stone-hole-97.html

Offer not accepted.
Yea, offer too low.

--
Profile Email Reply
Andy B Joined: 13-02-2001

Posted 18-01-2017 at 20:14
CBA statement on Stonehenge proposals

Trustees of the Council for British Archaeology met yesterday (17 January) and considered the charity’s response to the latest proposals for the A303 in the World Heritage Site around Stonehenge in Wiltshire.

Trustees based their discussion on the CBA’s position statement on the management of Stonehenge agreed by CBA members in November 2016 after considerable consultation and debate.

Before finalising the charity’s position on the A303 proposals, trustees agreed that it would be important to consider all available evidence in detail, and to await the outcome of the advisory mission from the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) which is due to visit the site at the end of January. Further detailed information is needed to appreciate the full archaeological implications of the proposals for the A303 and the CBA urges open publication of recent archaeological evaluation work along the proposed new route of the A303 within the consultation period.

The CBA is willing to host an open public meeting in Salisbury or Amesbury in mid-February to enable the latest archaeological results to be presented and discussed, along with a range of views from key stakeholders on the new proposals, with the aim of encouraging open debate and to inform responses to the consultation (which are due by 5 March).

In the meantime, trustees agreed that the CBA should reiterate support for a long bored tunnel as the road solution which would achieve the greatest environmental gain. The removal of the A303 from a large area of the World Heritage Site would be highly beneficial and the CBA encourages Highways England on behalf of the Government to continue to work with the heritage sector to find the most beneficial achievable solution for the proposed tunnel in the area.

Trustees recognised that the latest proposals are an improvement on previous options (eg. the 2.1k tunnel examined a public inquiry in 2004), but still have considerable concerns about the impact of the tunnel portal locations and the new surface dual carriageways on the archaeological landscape and the Outstanding Universal Value of the World Heritage Site, particularly at the western end.

Subject to information to be made available in the coming weeks, from ICOMOS and others, the CBA is likely to express a clear preference for a longer tunnel, extended on the western side, moving the portal further away from key prehistoric barrow groups in the vicinity. The implications of the proposals for the eastern side of the World Heritage Site also need further detailed examination.

We are keen to work constructively with Highways England and other stakeholders to find an achievable solution to ensure that the benefits of removing the A303 from the landscape around Stonehenge can be realised in the coming years.

http://new.archaeologyuk.org/news/cba-statement-on-stonehenge-proposals

With thanks to Tim Daw

--
Profile Email Reply
GarryDenke Joined: 01-06-2004
Messages: 242
from Drums, PA 18222
OFF-Line

Posted 19-01-2017 at 22:46
Cheers Andy

Quote:
1. trustees agreed that it would be important to consider all available evidence in detail ...
2. trustees agreed that the CBA should reiterate support for a long bored tunnel ...
3. CBA is likely to express a clear preference for a longer tunnel ...
4. We are keen to work constructively ... to find an achievable solution ...

Same old Bullshit. No Money for it. Wasting more time.
Hear G-D's solution: "Dig my Ark up Dumbasses."

Today's Grace: £24,000,000,000,000.
https://helestone.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen,
Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

"Dig my Ark up Dumbasses."

Wally Hope
Garry Denke
2017-01-20 12:49:01 UTC
Post by Denoco Inc
Reverse Chronology
--
[...]

£24T Asking Price Basis
http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
http://www.theusdebtclock.com/

Total £24T Asking Price
And not a Penny less

King George VI Freemasonry
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/LZyumDzVQJw
King George VI Freemasonry
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/PB10Q1ltuig
King George VI Freemasonry
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.druid/CbIKNK1wTOc
King George VI Freemasonry
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.wicca/PPnGgLoDMDs

Forget the Queen
http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18-7.htm
She's a Whore

Git 'r Done,

Wally!
Wally Hope
2017-01-21 10:16:21 UTC
From: Garry Denke <***@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 2:45 AM
To: ***@realdonaldtrump.com, ***@nationaltrust.org.uk, ***@english-heritage.org.uk, ***@cprewiltshire.org.uk, ***@btconnect.com, New Media <***@biblesociety.org.uk>, ***@hopetogether.org.uk, ***@licc.org.uk
Cc: ***@english-heritage.org.uk

Dear Bibi,

1T Pounds Sterling is not acceptable for My Mishkan,
the current Asking Price is 24T Pounds Sterling.

Thank you for your offer.

G-D

Acknowledgment of e-mail receipt CRM:0001005177
Prime Minister's Office <***@pmo.gov.il> Today at 12:27 AM
YHWH Allah
Message body
We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail to the Prime Minister's Office.
All e-mails are read, and where appropriate, you will receive a relevant reply.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister's Office – E-Correspondence

http://www.pmo.gov.il/English/PrimeMinister/Pages/ContactUs.aspx

From: Garry Denke <***@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:28 PM
Subject: Stonehenge Dig History (for Mishkan)
To: ***@hotmail.co.uk, ***@hotmail.com, ***@henshawfamily.fsnet.co.uk, ***@btinternet.com, ***@btconnect.com, ***@googlemail.com, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org, ***@salisbury.anglican.org
Cc: ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com

20th January 2017

President Trump @realDonaldTrump
***@nationaltrust.org.uk
***@english-heritage.org.uk
***@cprewiltshire.org.uk
***@btconnect.com
***@biblesociety.org.uk
***@hopetogether.org.uk
***@licc.org.uk

Re: Stonehenge Dig History (for Mishkan)

Dear President Trump,

Congratulations! Thank you for all of your letters.
Herewith the subject History you requested.
If you need any further info let me know.

G-D

Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations

1611. King James I investigated Stonehenge "to see 'The stone which the builders refused.'"
King James Version, 1611

1616. Doctor William Harvey, Gilbert North, and Inigo Jones find horns of stags and oxen, coals, charcoals, batter-dashers, heads of arrows, pieces of rusted armour, rotten bones, thuribulum (censer) pottery, and a large nail.
Long, William, 1876, Stonehenge and its Barrows. The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volume 16

1620. George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, dug a large hole in the ground at the center of Stonehenge looking for buried treasure. (Diary)

1633-52. Inigo Jones conducted the first 'scientific' surveys of Stonehenge.
Jones, I, and Webb, J, 1655, The most notable antiquity of Great Britain vulgarly called Stone-Heng on Salisbury plain. London: J Flesher for D Pakeman and L Chapman

1640. Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, owner of Stonehenge, fished around Bear's Stone (named after Washington's hound dog). Bear's Stone profile portrait a local 17th century attraction. (G-Diary)
The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volumes 15-16

1652. Reverend Lawrence Washington, heir of Stonehenge, commissions Doctor Garry Denke to dig below Bear's Stone, reveals lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and hidden relics. Bear's Stone (96) renamed Hele 'to conceal, cover, hide'. (G-Diary)

1653-6. Doctor Garry Denke auger cored below Hele Stone 'The stone which the builders rejected' on various occasions. Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete discovered at 1-1/3 'yardsticks' (under flying eagle). Elizabeth Washington, heir of Stonehenge.
Denke, G, 1699, G-Diary (German to English by Erodelphian Literary Society of Sigma Chi Fraternity). GDG, 1-666

1666. John Aubrey surveyed Stonehenge and made a 'Review'. Described the Avenue's prehistoric pits. (the 'Aubrey Holes' discovered by Hawley, not Aubrey).
Aubrey, J, 1693 (edited by J Fowles 1982), Monumenta Britannica. Sherborne, Dorset: Dorset Publishing Co

1716. Thomas Hayward, owner of Stonehenge, dug heads of oxen and other beasts. (Diary)

1721-4. William Stukeley surveyed and excavated Stonehenge and its field monuments. Surveyed the Avenue in 1721 extending beyond Stonehenge Bottom to King Barrow Ridge. Surveyed the Cursus in 1723 and excavated.
Stukeley, W, 1740, Stonehenge: a temple restor'd to the British druids. London: W Innys and R Manby

1757. Benjamin Franklin observes Bear's Stone (96) lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and Hele Stone 'hidden' relics below them. (Diary)

1798. Sir Richard Hoare and William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge under the fallen Slaughter Stone 95 and under fallen Stones 56 and 57.
The Ancient History of Wiltshire, Volume 1, 1812

1805-10. William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge on various occasions.
Cunnington, W, 1884, Guide to the stones of Stonehenge. Devizes: Bull Printer

1839. Captain Beamish excavated within Stonehenge. (Diary)

1874-7. Professor Flinders Petrie produced a plan of Stonehenge and numbered the stones.
Petrie, W M F, 1880, Stonehenge: plans, description, and theories. London: Edward Stanford

1877. Charles Darwin digs at Stonehenge to study 'Sinking of great Stones through the Action of Worms'.
Darwin, Charles,1881, The Formation of Vegetable Mould, Through the Action of Worms, with Observations on Their Habits. London: John Murray

1901. Professor William Gowland meticulously recorded and excavated around stone number 56 at Stonehenge.
Gowland, W, 1902, Recent excavations at Stonehenge. Archaeologia, 58, 37-82

1919-26. Colonel William Hawley extensively excavated in advance of restoration programmes at Stonehenge for the Office of Works and later for the Society of Antiquaries. Hawley excavated ditch sections of the Avenue, conducted an investigation of the Slaughter Stone and other stones at Stonehenge, and discovered the 'Aubrey Holes' (misnamed) through excavation.
Hawley, W, 1921, Stonehenge: interim report on the exploration.
Antiquaries Journal, 1, 19-41
Hawley, W, 1922, Second report on the excavations at Stonehenge.
Antiquaries Journal, 2, 36-52
Hawley, W, 1923, Third report on the excavations at Stonehenge.
Antiquaries Journal, 3, 13-20
Hawley, W, 1924, Fourth report on the excavations at Stonehenge, 1922.
Antiquaries Journal, 4, 30-9
Hawley, W, 1925, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during the season of 1923.
Antiquaries Journal, 5, 21-50
Hawley, W, 1926, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during the season of 1924.
Antiquaries Journal, 6, 1-25
Hawley, W, 1928, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during 1925 and 1926.
Antiquaries Journal, 8, 149-76
(Diary)
Pitts, M, Bayliss, A, McKinley, J, Boylston, A, Budd, P, Evans, J, Chenery, C, Reynolds, A, and Semple, S, 2002, An Anglo-Saxon decapitation and burial at Stonehenge. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 95, 131-46

1929. Robert Newall excavated Stone 36.
Newall, R S, 1929, Stonehenge. Antiquity, 3, 75-88
Newall, R S, 1929, Stonehenge, the recent excavations.
Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 44, 348-59

1935. Young, W E V, The Stonehenge car park excavation. (Diary)

1950. Robert Newall excavated Stone 66.
Newall, R S, 1952, Stonehenge stone no. 66. Antiquaries Journal, 32, 65-7

1952. Robert Newall excavated Stones 71 and 72. (Diary)

1950-64. A major campaign of excavations by Richard Atkinson, Stuart Piggott, and Marcus Stone involving the re-excavation of some of Hawley’s trenches as well as previously undisturbed areas within Stonehenge.
Atkinson, R J C, Piggott, S, and Stone, J F S, 1952, The excavations of two additional holes at Stonehenge, and new evidence for the date of the monument. Antiquaries Journal, 32, 14-20
Atkinson, R J C, 1956, Stonehenge. London. Penguin Books in association with Hamish Hamilton. (second revised edition 1979: Penguin Books)

1966. Faith and Lance Vatcher excavated 3 Mesolithic Stonehenge postholes.
Vatcher, F de M and Vatcher, H L, 1973, Excavation of three postholes in Stonehenge car park. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 68, 57-63

1968. Faith and Lance Vatcher dug geophone and floodlight cable trenches. (Diary)

1974. Garry Denke and Ralph Ferdinand set out to confirm Sir Lawrence Washington, knight and Reverend Lawrence Washington's revelation (G-Diary). Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under face as a man). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete confirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival.
Denke, G W, 1974, Stonehenge Phase I: An Open-pit Coalfield Model; The First Geologic Mining School (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 74, 1-56

1978. John Evans re-excavated a 1954 cutting through the Stonehenge ditch and bank to take samples for snail analysis and radiocarbon dating. A well-preserved human burial lay within the ditch fill. Three fine flint arrowheads were found amongst the bones, with a fourth embedded in the sternum.
Atkinson, R J C and Evans, J G, 1978, Recent excavations at Stonehenge. Antiquity, 52, 235-6
Evans, J G, 1984, Stonehenge: the environment in the late Neolithic and early Bronze Age, and a Beaker burial. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 78, 7-30
(Diary)
Alexander Thorn and Richard Atkinson. NE side of Station Stone 94. (Diary)

1979-80. George Smith excavated in the Stonehenge car park on behalf of the Central Excavation Unit.
Smith, G, 1980, Excavations in Stonehenge car park. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 74/75 (1979-80), 181
(Diary)
Mike Pitts excavated along south side of A344 in advance of cable-laying and pipe-trenching. In 1979, discovered the Heel Stone 97 original pit (96 original Altar Stone pit). Survey along the Avenue course identified more pits. In 1980, excavated beside the A344 and discovered a stone floor (a complete prehistoric artifact assemblage retained from the monument).
Pitts, M W, 1982, On the road to Stonehenge: Report on investigations beside the A344 in 1968, 1979, and 1980. Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society, 48, 75-132

1981. The Central Excavation Unit excavated in advance of the construction of the footpath through Stonehenge.
Bond, D, 1983, An excavation at Stonehenge, 1981. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 77, 39-43.

1984. Garry Denke (and Hell's Angels) seismic survey. Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under lion head). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete reconfirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival.
Denke, G, 1984, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Surveys at Heelstone, Stonehenge, United Kingdom (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 84, 1-42

1990-6. A series of assessments and field evaluations in advance of the Stonehenge Conservation and Management Programme.
Darvill, T C, 1997, Stonehenge Conservation and Management Programme: a summary of archaeological assessments and field evaluations undertaken 1990-1996. London: English Heritage

1994. Wessex Archaeology. Limited Auger Survey.
Cleal, R M J, Walker, K E, and Montague, R, 1995, Stonehenge and its landscape: twentieth-century excavations (English Heritage Archaeological Report 10). London: English Heritage.

2008. Timothy Darvill and Geoffrey Wainwright set out to date the construction of the Double Bluestone Circle at Stonehenge and to chart the history of the Bluestones, and their use.
Darvill, T, and Wainwright, G, 2008, Stonehenge excavations 2008. The Antiquaries Journal, Volume 89, September 2009, 1-19
(Diary)
Mike Parker Pearson, Julian Richards, and Mike Pitts further the excavation of 'Aubrey Hole' 7 discovered by William Hawley, 1920.
Willis, C, Marshall, P, McKinley, J, Pitts, M, Pollard, J, Richards, C, Richards, J, Thomas, J, Waldron, T, Welham, K, and Parker Pearson, M, 2016, The dead of Stonehenge. Antiquity, Volume 90, Issue 350, April 2016, 337-356

2012-3. Stonehenge A344 road excavated and removed. (Diary)

Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations

Attachments
Garry Denke
2017-01-22 16:25:39 UTC
[...]
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Heelstone_Ditch_%26_Scroll_Trench.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Mishkan%40Heelstone.jpg
Attachments
Cheers Ralphy Raoul Wally!

Quote:
"G. Willy Wally, do you know what this means? History will read; Sir Laurence Washington, knight, and his dog, Bear, whilst fishin' 'round Bear's Stone in Heave'n (Stone-Heng), discovered Daniel Wally's and G. Willy Wally's 7 Spirits."

Quote:
"Ralphy Raoul Wally, and the Wallies of Wessex, during A Study called Stonehenge Free Festival Riverside Project, seen the 1st Spirit – gold Mercy seat, 2nd Spirit – gold Ark of the Testimony, 3rd Spirit – gold Table for the Shewbread, 4th Spirit – gold Candlestick, 5th Spirit – gold Ephod-Girdle, 6th Spirit – gold Breastplate, and their 7th Spirit – gold Altar of Incense (4 horns), together with Moshe the Egyptian's skeleton and Torah scroll (2 horns), inside Daniel Wally's and G. Willy Wally's brass Altar of Burnt Offering (4 horns), in Stonehenge Free Festival Riverside Project's auger cores."

Quote:
"Wally Hope, do you know what this means? History will read; Rev. Laurence Washington, heir of Stone-Heng, seen Daniel Wally's and G. Willy Wally's pozzolanic Concrete whilst a dyin', Cementing 10 horned Mishkan into History."

Go figure? Shofar!
Ralphy Raoul Wally!